20130404

acne pop and tuesday

pic: columbinesmille in acne pop jeans.
I just bought the perfect pair of jeans (acne pop) that I've been craving for one or two years now. I'm so happy! But at the same time really angry because a guy came to deliver a mattress earlier and the bastard didn't carry it up the stairs!!! So Lisa (me, the small teenager) had to carry the 20kg mattress up the stairs (3.5 floors, 12 stairs) and now my back is totally messed up. The delivery guys are SUPPOSE to carry the stuff up the stairs, that's why people use delivery service's so they don't have to carry the shit themselves. Aahhh I'm so mad! But now it's finally time to put the little one to bed so I can get some peace and quiet.

And oh, two of the bestest people in the world is coming to visit me on Tuesday, I CAN'T wait!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar