20130628

1 0 0






My 100th blog post!

Okay, so lots and lots has happened since last time I posted. Malin & Josefin visited me in Berlin, Pernilla also visited just before I moved back to Sweden again (yep, my big move happened), my dad and his new gf also visited. But yeah, now I'm back in Sweden and I already wanna go back to Berlin, really fell in love with the city in just like the last two months I spent there, before that Berlin was just...Berlin. But now I'm back in Bollnäs and nothing that interesting has happened here yet, just some partying and some partying gone wrong.

  So the summer sale is on and I've done some shopping. I got a pair of jeans, a top and a pair of heels (haha surprise surprise). I'll try to post some pictures of my new clothes and also I really wanna do more blog posts about fashion but I'm soooo lazy. I feel like starting up my old fashion blog lisapralin again but I don't know, I'm too lazy to make a blog post anyway, but we'll see. One more thing, I don't know if you're reading my blog Aya, but I already miss you and you have to come to Sweden this summer!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar